Fano and Marotta in the Marche Italy: a foothold from which to explore a land full of surprises
For those who want a relaxing stay, but not without its attractions and entertainment venues, the inland Marche offers a wide choice of locations to strong historic and artistic interest, all a short distance and make available to the organization of trips , advice and assistance from our staff.
The Marche is a region rich in history
and culture fell into a landscape of hills, mountains and sea… . Indeed the slogan is “Le Marche … Italy in one region.”
There are many places to visit, now I will talk a bit ‘of them.
First of all the sea
Marotta is that of a clean sea, in fact take several years more and the blue flag.
It is ideal for kids because the beach is sandy and the sea bed are low, this means peace of mind for moms and dads.
The morning is a pleasure to get to the beach with calm sea, see the crystal clear water, bathe once your feet while the sun has risen but is still so high, is at this time that it has that nice that we all felt fine but for me it is now difficult to describe.
Some have Romeo and Juliet ...we have Paolo and Francesca
Still half an hour by car (the next time you will find the initials – SMA) found Gradara, even this medieval village where you can visit the castle of Paolo and Francesca, took place within these walls the famous love story cited by the Supreme Dante ” The Divine Comedy “.
The Parco del Conero
We have one of the most beautiful parks, I think, of Italy.
Is actually a mountain that falls above the sea.
I say in my opinion because as a child I went into those areas and through the “Passo del Lupo”, ie a path through the mountain in about half an hour I came to the “Two Sisters” Just arrived dived by two wonderful high cliffs around 30 meters surrounded by a blue sea.
Then a little culture and history
nd if one day you get tired of being under the umbrella, or always to soak in water, about half an hour by road more than 40 minutes, depending on whether the driving mom or dad, you can do sightseeing at Urbino.
University City, the historic Montefeltro precisely Federico II, in short, a Renaissance town that is worth to visit.
If you do not have all this time, closer, and there are Mondavio Corinaldo. Medieval towns with museums such as antique weapons, in short all those things that you visit with the tour of middle school when you have 12 – 13 years.
If anyone needs to restore, as well as the mind, the soul can go to Loreto. The distance is always about half an hour.
Here is the shrine of Our Lady of Loreto. One of the few statues that represent our Holy Virgin Mary with black skin.
The house of Our Lady of Loreto, I said my grandmother was brought by angels in flight from the Holy Land up to Loreto in the early years of a thousand.
Last but not least, as the English say – last but not least – and they are really attracted world.
Among the caves of this type of limestone formation, are the largest in Europe.
They are divided into different rooms and it is really impressive what nature with patience, drop by drop, unable to produce.
The only problem is that if someone suffers from claustrophobia and that is better to take a cuddle at the bar while the family view the magnificent stalagmites, columns that grow from the bottom up, but that instead the stalactites hanging from the ceiling cavities.
An example of the places worth visiting
I tried to describe the places most visited by my clients, to try to give a complete picture vio describe below all major tourist attractions.
- For culture and art: Urbino, Recanati, Gradara, San Leo, San Marino, Fano, Senigallia, Pesaro.
- For religious interests: Loreto, Corinaldo and countless churches and abbeys that mark the stops along any route.
- For nature lovers: Parco del Conero, Caves Frasassi Furlo Gorge, the inland Marches everything, Monti Sibillini.
- For the wine and food: fish soup of Fano, the Acqualagna, Talamello Fossa cheese, wines and Bianchello Metauro Visner (sour wine) and Vernaccia di Pergola, Rosso Conero Ancona and Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi, mushrooms and game throughout the hinterland.
- For the folklore: the “Carnival of the Adriatic” of Fano, the countless wine and food festivals and fiestas brighten up the evenings in the magnificent medieval fortified villages surrounding hills.
- For the archeology: The city’s Roman Forum Sempronii of Fossombrone, Archaeological Park of the Roman city of Castelleone Suasa, Center of Numana Piceno, Via Flaminia.